Wilson's Main Line
Wilson's Main Line is an old-fashioned antique shop. Items include cabinets, mirrors, paintings, statues, carvings, chests and more. As a customer, you'll feel like you're in an old western, a medieval movie and a 1950s film all at the same time. The owner, who is a town resident, and the employees always greet customers with a smile.
- Hours: Wed - Sat, 11am - 4pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Antiques, furniture, collectibles
- Services: Gift wrapping
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: The amazing condition and quality of the antiques.
- What is one question to ask before buying an antique or collectible?: Ask about the item's history.
- Multi-dealer store: No