Tarlow Chiropractic & Wellness offers subluxations and adjustments for children, adults, seniors, newborns, and infants. Techniques offered include diversified, Thompson, Korean specific, Webster, cranial, therapeutic, and unwinding for pregnancy.
- Hours: Mon, Wed, Fri, 9:30am - 3pm; Tue, 1pm - 5pm; Thu, closed; Sat, by appointment
- Founding Date: 1993
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Insurance accepted: After benefits are confirmed through office manager.
- Appointments: Appointment suggested
- Accreditations/certifications: Webster In-Utero Constraint
- Affiliations: International chiropractic pediatric association
- Free consultation: Yes
- Financial assistance: Payment plan
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: Have an integrated approach to working with stress and the health problems it causes.
- Stages of care: Rehabilitative care, Relief care/short-term, Wellness care/long-term