Surrey Services for Seniors
In business since 1981 and in its current location since 2000, Surrey provides an array of services for seniors with good intentions. It offers home care activities, transportation and special events for senior ages 55-plus. Some services are free and others require a fee, but financial help is available.
- Hours: 8:30am - 4:30pm
- Handicap Accessible: Ramps, spaces and opening doors; wheelchair accessible
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Payments accepted: Cash, Personal Check
- Products: Services: transportation, fitness programs, lectures, workshops, chorus, group work, book group, education
- Services: Classes
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: The kindness of the volunteers and staff.
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Licenses: Licensed to provide food
- Accreditations/certifications: PANO certified
- Free consultation: Yes
- What is one question to ask before buying an antique or collectible?: To make sure that you know its history.
- Antiques specialties: furniture
- Multi-dealer store: No
- Antiques services: Consignment