The Berwyn Fire Company is a non profit (501c3) organization that provides fire suppression, rescue, EMS, and fire prevention services for the people who work, live and travel through 14 square miles of Tredyffrin and Easttown townships.
With an annual budget of approximately $1.5 million, the 65 volunteers and 10 professionals at Berwyn Fire Company respond to more than 2,000 ambulance calls and 750 fire calls annually. In addition to emergency calls, the Fire and EMS responders spend approximately 1,000 hours per year training for emergencies.
A fleet of 11 emergency vehicles are used to respond at a moments notice to any kind of emergency or scenario 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. The units are dispatched through the Chester County Department of Emergency Services via the 911 Call Center located in West Chester and operate on a trunked 800Mhz radio system. With a variety of pre-planning and automatic mutual aid from our neighboring fire companies, Berwyn is always prepared.
- Fax: 610-644-1830
- Hours: 24 -7 - 365
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Founding Date: 1894
- Licenses: Basic & Advanced Life Support - PA Department of Health
- Accreditations/certifications: 100% Participation in PA Fire Commissioner's Certification Program
- Affiliations: Chester County Department of Emergency Service Chester County Fire Chief's Association Chester County EMS Council Easttown Township Tredyffrin Township Chester County Hero Fund
- Ambulance services: Emergency