The event will feature live bands which change every hour from 12 noon-5 p.m. on the Main Stage at the Paoli Village Shoppes. Local merchants, restarants, and vendors will have tents set up the length of the street in the middle of the festival.
Full details and a schedule can be found on the Paoli Blues Fest website.
Evening Pub Crawl Added for 2013
This year's festival adds a new pub crawl from 6-11 p.m. at several area watering holes, including Red Hound Grille, McKenie's Brew House (Malvern), Great American Pub in Malvern, and Baxter's.
With large crowds expected all afternoon on Saturday, parking is planned to acommodate the crowds. According to the Bluesfest Website:
• Parking will be accessible by foot. Look for Blue & White Blues Fest Parking Signs. (See link below for google map)
• Good Samaritan Church - 212 W. Lancaster Avenue
• Paoli SEPTA Train Station - North Valley Road
• Paoli Baptist Church - 33 East Lancaster Avenue
• Station Square - 37 North Valley Rd
• Malvern Federal Savings Bank – 42 Lancaster Avenue
• Paoli United Methodist Church - 81 Devon Rd• Paoli Presbyterian Church – 225 South Valley Rd
see the event map for parking and event location >>