In observance of the federal Labor Day holiday, several local offices, some (but not all) banks and libraries will be closed on Monday.
Check out the list below to see what's closed on this Labor Day.
- Government offices–Both the and Township municipal buildings will be closed as well as
- Banks–Most banks in the area will be closed for the day. Check your bank's website if you are not sure.
- Schools–Schools in the T/E School District are closed for Labor Day (Fall classes begin on Tesday). Most private and the Catholic Diocese of Philadelphia schools have not also yet started fall classes.
- Trash/Recylcing pick-up–Easttown's normal Monday trash day is moved to Wednesday.
- Post offices–All post offices will be closed in observance of the holiday.
- Transportation–SEPTA will operate on a Sunday schedule.
For some businesses and their customers Labor Day is a chance for one last weekend for back-to-school or other sales and a chance to kick off September.
For others, it's a weekend off.
Is your business closed this weekend?
Tell everyone in TE by adding your information to the list. You can even add a photo. We'll be updating the list all weekend long.
Add a photo of your business with a caption that includes your hours information for the Labor Day weekend.
No photo? No Problem!
Tell us about your business in the comments section at the bottom of this article.
If your business is going to be open for the holiday,