Firefighters were called to a home on the 600 block of Knox Road in Wayne around 6 p.m. Wednesday for a fire.
The homeowners were home at the time of the fire, but no one was injured, according to firefighters.
The fire appeared to be electrical, according to firefighters, and was smouldering when crews arrived on scene.
Crews brought the fire under control, but stayed for a while to be sure the fire was out.
Part of Knox Road and Laurel Lane were closed while crews worked on the scene, but they reopened around 7:30 p.m.
Former Devon Prep Teacher Facing Child Porn…
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something