Wednesday, February 6 is Yard Waste Pick Up Day for people who live in Easttown Zones 1 and 3. The collection date for Zones 1 and 4 is next Wednesday, February 13.
Full details, including how to determine which zone you live in are available on the Easttown Township's website.
Preparation of Materials for Collection
- Brush must be placed into manageable bundles and tied with string.
- Limbs and branches must not be greater than 6 feet in length and 4 inches in diameter.
- There is no limit to the number of bagged leaves collected, except that no more than 300 lbs. of brush and/or bagged leaves will be removed from any residence.
- Leaves must be in biodegradable paper bags. Leaves in plastic bags will not be collected.
- All materials must be placed curbside prior to 6:00 A.M.
More information about yard waste collection on Easttown Township is available in the township's quarterly newsletter attached to this article as a pdf.