Please join us for the SIXTH annual NephCure Walk, Wayne, PA.
We will meet at beautiful Wilson Farm Park in Chesterbrook for a family-friendly day of kids' games, great food and entertainment, a raffle and an opportunity to fight kidney disease with other patients, families and friends from the Philadelphia and surrounding areas.
You can set up a fundraising page and help us to fund research into better treatments, the cause and a cure for FSGS and Nephrotic Syndrome.
All walkers who raise $100 or more will receive a free T-shirt at the event
Every act is important! Here are some ways you can further our mission of saving kidneys, saving lives!:
• Consider setting up a fundraising page. It takes about 10 minutes to create and send out. Imagine if every NephCure walker raised over $100 – we could put millions toward research! Plus, you are raising critical awareness where no one else can – in you group of contacts and friends.
• Want to volunteer at the walk? There are many opportunities – from helping with registration to bringing a batch of cookies.
• See if your company matches gifts! It’s a quick and easy way to double your efforts.
• Invite your friends to join you at the walk!
• Be a fundraising pro using our helpful tips, tricks and materials at nephcure.org/fundraising-made-easy
For questions or more information, please contact Kim Cooley at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 610.540.0186 x18. Looking forward to a great day of Saving Kidneys, Saving Lives!