Take stock of your health. From screenings to cooking easy, healthy meals, check out our Healthy Living Fair. And of course there will be giveaways and a door prize! The Fair will offer a unique blend of products, programs, information, and health screenings all selected for their usefulness to older adults. Please call the Surrey office closest to you if you need transportation. Call 610-647-6404 for more information.
What can you expect at the Health Living Fair?
- Health care providers from Paoli Hospital will offer stroke and blood pressure screenings.
- YMCA fitness trainers will be on hand to answer questions about physical therapy.
- Experts from the PA Department of Health will offer information about Lyme disease, dental health, and vaccines, including the shingles vaccine.
- Pick up your Yellow Dot Program kit and get assistance in completing it.
- A resources table will let you know what services are available to you in our community.
- Chef Ben from the Surrey Café in Berwyn will provide tasty samples of soup and recipes for cooking dishes suited for one or two.
- If you prefer not to cook, HomeCooked in Paoli plans to provide visitors samples of their delicious, ready to heat meals.
- Ask the Nurse your medication questions.
- Downsizing advice.
- Emergency Medical Kit preparation.