Learn how to maximize your coverage, when to sign up, which plan is best for you, how the Affordable Care Act affects coverage, and more.
Whether you are a Baby Boomer going on Medicare for the first time or have been on Medicare for many years, plan to come to this presentation to learn how Medicare works and how to maximize your coverage. You’ll learn:
• When to sign up for Medicare
• How much Medicare will cost you
• Differences between Medicare Supplement & Medicare Advantage plans
• Your Medicare Supplement plan options
• When you can make changes to your coverage & drug plans
• Changes to Medicare due to passage of the Affordable Care Act
• How to get access to the best Medicare Supplement plans, and more!
Presenter Ellen Good has a Masters in Social Work along with a Certificate on Aging from Boston University and is well-versed in the issues people face as they grow older. She has worked as a retirement coach and hospice social worker and most recently received her health and life insurance licenses in order to help older adults supplement Medicare and plan for long-term care.
This session is for Retired Seniors. The Library will host an additional evening program at 6:30 pm for Employed Seniors.