Leave the shopping, stress & mess of holiday baking to us!
Fri 11/30 3pm & 6pm (6pm is age 21+, BYOB)
Sat 12/1 10am & 2pm
Must reserve in advance-- call 610.647.1002 or download form at www.homecooked.net/files/cookies2012.doc
In 2-2.5 hours you’ll make 30 dozen treats: 10 different recipes. Great activity for friends, parent/child afternoon out, or come with your significant other.
- Chocolate Fudge (Rocky Road or Marshmallow)
- Chocolate Chip Shortbread
- Turtle Bars (Caramel, nuts and chocolate)
- Toffee Chip Cookies
- Chewy Gingersnaps with Lemon Drizzle
- Mexican Wedding Cakes (Russian Tea Cakes)
- Cinnamon Chip Scones with Maple Glaze
- Raspberry Danish Cookies with Almond Glaze
- Peanut Butter Blossoms (Chocolate Kiss Cookies)
- HomeCooked provides ingredients and packaging. Just bring a hand mixer to make mixing the doughs easier and a cooler/laundry basket for carrying them home.
- You’ll leave with the dough, toppings, glazes and baking instructions.
- Perfect option for teacher's gifts, holiday cookie exchanges, cookie trays & more!
- Too many cookies for your house? Split with a friend and make a day of it.
- Cookie dough, as well as cookies that you have baked, can be frozen.
- You may bring 1 helper (to split your package or assist with preparation, 1 adult required to attend). Note: Because of the nature of this session (hectic!) children must be 10 or older (to be the helper) and able to independently follow recipes & focus on cookie making for 2.5 hours.
- Session sizes are limited, first come, first served.
Call or stop by the store to register and pay.
1 Paoli Plaza (across N Valley Rd from Paoli Station) Paoli, PA 19301