of Prussia Family Wellness Center and
Bloom, the Center’s prenatal division, seeks a certified massage therapist for a great opportunity to work
and learn in a clinical setting. The manual therapist performs 10 minutes of
muscle work on patients as part of their chiropractic treatments. Our fabulous
current assistant is leaving us for an opportunity in England and we need
someone amazing to replace her!!
Hours beginning Sept 1st are as follows:
Tuesday 8:45-1:00 and 2:45-6:30
Wednesday 8:45-1:00 and 2:45-6:30
Friday 8:45-1:00 and 2:45-6:30
Position is approximately 36 hours per week. Pay is hourly rather than per patient/client worked on. Duties include helping out with other office tasks when not working on patients.
The perfect applicant is:
• Currently certified in massage therapy (must have completed program)
• Able to work all hours specified
• Positive, happy, empathetic
• Willing to pitch in and has a can do attitude
• A team player - absolutely no divas!
• Able to follow doctor's orders explicitly -- follows time limits and does not engage in giving advice other than what the doctor orders
• Experienced and comfortable working with pregnancy - this is the bulk of our patient base
If you meet all of these requirements, please check out our website at www.kopwellness.com and email Julie@kopwellness.com with your resume and a paragraph about why you are a great fit for our practice!