King of Prussia Family Wellness Center and Bloom, the Center’s prenatal division, seeks a bright, energetic and organized individual to represent its chiropractic practice in the community. The community relations representative will function as the "face" of the clinic at local races, neighborhood events, healthcare workshops, wellness groups, etc.
Specific duties include:
- Contacting local businesses and organizations to schedule events
- Attending community events to invite prospective clients to sign up for an email newsletter and wellness evaluation
- Networking at professional organization meetings, Chamber of Commerce functions, etc.
- Presenting health talks (PowerPoint presentation and script will be provided)
- Developing and maintaining relationships with contacts and referral sources
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- At least two years of previous work experience; sales or marketing experience preferred
- Weekend availability to attend community events/runs
- Interest in the health and wellness industry
- Reliable transportation
- $12-$15/hour (based on experience), plus commission calculated per new client acquisitionThis is a 20 hour per week, flex schedule position. The job has potential to grow into full-time for the right candidate who produces results. Training will be provided in all aspects of chiropractic care, including protocols, services and benefits associated within the field.
To apply, contact Julie Ralston: Julie@kopwellness.com.