If you're a business owner in TE, Patch is a great and free place to let your customers know whether you're going to be open or closed for Labor Day.
TE Patch wants to help you let your customers and clients know whether your business will be open or closed on Monday and/or over the long holiday weekend.
We'll be posting stories over the weekend on what's open and what's closed.
You should also post your open/closed information on your TE Patch Business Directory.
Here's all you have to do:
1) If you already claimed your listing, simply go to the listing and add your Labor Day weekend hours. The information will then be instantly available to tens of thousands of readers right here on TE Patch.
If you haven't done it already, claim your listing.
1) Use the search box at the top of the page to search for your business' name.
2) When you click on your listing, look for the button on the right center side of the page that says "Own or Manage this Business? Claim It!"
3) Fill out the super easy to use template and submit.
4) Let us know you claimed your listing so we can approve it quickly and you're all set. (Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org)
Once you claim your listing you can add information about special hours, sales, offers and add photos. It's a fast and free way to communicate with your customers and tens of thousands of potential new customers who come to TE Patch every day.
Did we mention it's absolutely free?