Tuesday is the first day of classes for students in Grades 1-12.
Conestoga High School Principal Dr. Amy Meissinger says teachers are ready to welcome 2,060 students Tuesday morning. Enrollment (which is always a fluid number early in the year) at Conestoga has remained virtually unchanged from past two years.
The first two days of school will include orientation activities to help returning students get back in the swing of things and new students learn their way around.
You can reach the T/E transportation by Email or Phone
- The Transportation Department can be contacted by email at email@example.com.
- Call (610) 240-1680 between the hours of 6:00 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. on days when school is in session. When school is closed, the office hours are 7:00 a.m. through 3:30 p.m.
- Elementary Breakfast Price $1.35
- Elementary Lunch Price $2.35
- Elementary School Lunch Menu
- Middle School Breakfast Price $1.35
- Middle School Lunch Price $2.50
- Middle School Lunch Menu
- High School Breakfast Price $ 1.75
- High School Lunch Price $ 2.75
High School Lunch Menu
- High School Lunch Menu
Look for FROGS in the halls at Conestoga High School. No, there was not a problem with escaping experiments in the science labs. FROGS is the acronym for Friends Reaching Out and Guiding Students. Conestoga has a strong student peer mentoring and guidance program which pairs older students with younger and new students to help them not only learn their way around, but offer guidance and throughout the year.
While Tuesday is the first day of classes, it is not the first day back from vacation for hundreds of Pioneer students. Interscholastic athletes as well as more than 200 musicians and color guard members spent the last two weeks in band camp, logging 60 hours of rehearsal time in preparation for the fall season. have been practicing since August 12th.
Friday night was the first game of the season for many Conestoga teams, including varsity football. See the game result here on TE Patch.