The Easttown Library is hosting exciting evening science programs for K-12 starting in June. All programs are at 7 p.m. The line-up is as follows:
- Wed., June 25-Academy of Natural Sciences: Animals with Bad Reputations;
- Wed., July 2- Academy of Natural Sciences: Fur, Feathers and Scales;
- Wed., July 9 - Franklin Institute: The Human Body;
- Wed., July 16-Wondergy: LaserScience;
- Wed., July 30- Franklin Institute: Eye to the Sky;
- Wed., Aug. 6- Franklin Institute: Flash! Fizz! Kaboom! Chemistry
All programs are free of charge and no registration is required. These programs were made possible with funding through contributions from Waste Management and First Priority Bank as part of Pennsylvania’s Educational Improvement Tax Program.