Invite a friend
Patch Hurricane Sandy Relief Drive
Patch is collecting items for victims of Hurricane Sandy, left without homes and basic necessities in the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy.
Collection Locations are open all day Thursday:
Where to bring your donations:
- Thursday 6:30 a.m.-8:30 p.m.
Will be taking donations from 8 a.m.-6 p.m. Thursday at the office in Devon
You can drop off items at HomeCooked from 10a.m-6p.m. Wednesday and Thursday.
Every Donation is important, welcome, and sincerely appreciated. No donation is too small.
We are collecting donations of:
- Non-perishable dry food items that can be eaten right out of the box or can or package (many people are living in shelters or in homes with no cooking or and no refrigeration facilities). There's also a need for instant coffee.
- Diapers (all sizes are in especially short supply and high demand)
- Baby wipes and adult wipes/moist towelettes (for those in shelters or in damaged houses baths and showers are still hard to find)
- Baby formula (that does not require refrigeration for storing)
- Sanitary Products
- Men's underwear (all sizes in new packages)
- Small Toys (many kids are facing spending the holidays in shelters or away from the homes they are used to) please no bikes, big games or boxed toys. Space is limited for many families so this should be something the can fit in a pocket, purse or backpack.
- Other basic necessities (items that might be helpful to families who suddenly found themselves without a home).
- NEW blankets and pillows
- Several people have inquired but for this collection drive we are not taking household furniture items.
More About EmJ's Cafe
Located in Berwyn and formerly Pattymac's, EmJ's is neighborhood restaurant which offers a wide variety of dining options for breakfast, lunch and dinner, including omelettes, egg sandwiches and dishes, pancakes and waffles, burgers, sandwiches, salads, homemade soups, quesadillas and more. For additional information, be sure to call the telephone number or visit the website provided.