Invite a friend
HomeCooked Holiday Cookie Workshop: 11/30 3pm&6pm, 12/1 10am&2pm
Leave the shopping, stress & mess of holiday baking to us!
Fri 11/30 3pm & 6pm (6pm is age 21+, BYOB)
Sat 12/1 10am & 2pm
Must reserve in advance-- call 610.647.1002 or download form at www.homecooked.net/files/cookies2012.doc
In 2-2.5 hours you’ll make 30 dozen treats: 10 different recipes. Great activity for friends, parent/child afternoon out, or come with your significant other.
- Chocolate Fudge (Rocky Road or Marshmallow)
- Chocolate Chip Shortbread
- Turtle Bars (Caramel, nuts and chocolate)
- Toffee Chip Cookies
- Chewy Gingersnaps with Lemon Drizzle
- Mexican Wedding Cakes (Russian Tea Cakes)
- Cinnamon Chip Scones with Maple Glaze
- Raspberry Danish Cookies with Almond Glaze
- Peanut Butter Blossoms (Chocolate Kiss Cookies)
- HomeCooked provides ingredients and packaging. Just bring a hand mixer to make mixing the doughs easier and a cooler/laundry basket for carrying them home.
- You’ll leave with the dough, toppings, glazes and baking instructions.
- Perfect option for teacher's gifts, holiday cookie exchanges, cookie trays & more!
- Too many cookies for your house? Split with a friend and make a day of it.
- Cookie dough, as well as cookies that you have baked, can be frozen.
- You may bring 1 helper (to split your package or assist with preparation, 1 adult required to attend). Note: Because of the nature of this session (hectic!) children must be 10 or older (to be the helper) and able to independently follow recipes & focus on cookie making for 2.5 hours.
- Session sizes are limited, first come, first served.
Call or stop by the store to register and pay.
1 Paoli Plaza (across N Valley Rd from Paoli Station) Paoli, PA 19301
|Where||Home Cooked 1 Paoli Plz, Paoli, PA 19301|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||3:00 pm–5:30 pm|
|Price||$165 (can be split between 2 folks, each takes 1/2 of each recipe)|
More About Home Cooked
Home Cooked sells ready-to-cook meals that were prepared from scratch. Orders can be placed at the website provided, which are then assembled and can be picked up at their location in Paoli Plaza. Fourteen or more meals including side dishes are offered each month and can include such dishes as chili, paella, Thai curry, roasted chicken, pork tenderloin, salmon and quesadillas. It also offers catering services for parties such as showers, birthdays, corporate events, book clubs and more.