The Berwyn Devon Business and Professional Association's Annual Christmas Tree Lighting Event Check List:
1. Email Santa and Mrs. Claus - confirm Sunday arrival and transportation with Berwyn Fire Company and Maserati of the Mainline. DONE
2. Call Devon Vet make sure Prancer has all his shots and in good health to greet kids. DONE
3. Taste test with Tom "the Hotdog Guy" Toscani's Christmas Dogs, Aneu Catering's homemade soup, Sweet Jazmines' mini cheesecakes, EmJ Cafe's and Sage Catering delicious treats, Patty of Pattymac's hot chocolate and BDBPA cookies and brownies. DONE, (and super yummy!!)
4. Hang banners on Fritz Lumber for all the incredible business sponsors in the area. DONE
5. Decorate the Christmas tree with Keith Martin Electrical Contractors with new LED lights, gold ribbons and top with gold star. DONE.
6. Betsy Daily's Dancers check soft and tap shoes, pack extra glitter and holiday trim. Conestoga Honors Choir, Take 3 Trio, Berwyn Montessori and Girl Scouts warm up your voices. DONE
7. Call DH2 and Sir Speedy Printing confirm programs with sponsors, local coupons and songs like Rudolph, Joy to the World and Silent Night are all ready. DONE
8. Load up "WINNER" signs for the Home Decorating Contest in the judges SUV. DONE
9. La, la, la, la, la, la, la, la.....practice singing for sing a-long. (Keep Day job) DONE
10. Stock on TP for restroom breaks at Frame Station, The Music Workshop and Dr. Aaron Ufberg's office. DONE
We've got our list and we're checking it twice.
THIS SUNDAY, Berwyn Train Station, 5:30PM.....join the celebration!!