Just Back from Vacation? You Missed a Lot
If you're just getting back into the swing of things after taking a week off for the Fourth of July, you missed a lot around TE.
Patch was here and you missed one heck of a busy news week. Here's all you need to catch up on what you missed in Tredyffrin and Easttown if you were on vacation for the Fourth of July last week.
Click on the headline to read the full stories you may have missed during Fourth of July week in Tredyffrin and Easttown Townships.
- A landmark TE business stuns customers and employees by announcing that Sunday July 15th will be its last day in business in TE.
- Welcome America, here's a one finger salute from the Paoli Fire Company. Yup, now the department is trying to put out a P.R wildfire.
- A Wayne IT specialist shows how to protect your computers from an internet virus.
- The unkindest cut of all? A Patch Mom's Talk column generates fierce debate on the cutting edge of circumcision.
- Riders are left stranded in sweltering heat at the Paoli Train Station after an Amtrak trains strikes and kills a pedestrian on the tracks in Chester County.
- A long-time Berwyn merchant dies at age 96.
- Other Upper Main Line obituaries posted during Fourth of July week.
- Sold: Real Estate Closings through June in TE and surrounding areas.
And there's even more slideshows, photos and business deals you may have missed on the Tredyffrin-Easttown Patch Facebook Page.
We put lots of stuff there that's fun and interesting but that may not quite fit everyone's idea of news. Click here to see what you missed on TE's Facebook page. And while you're there be sure to "like" us on Facebook.
TE is in a race with other Upper Main Line and Chester County Patch sites to be the first to reach 1,000 likes. Don't let Radnor or Malvern beat us to 1,000.