How Will YOU Keep Warm Over Holiday Weekend?
If one word is all it takes, what word would you choose to keep someone warm? The forecast in a word: brrrrrrrrr!
It's cold these days. That is, of course, what happens in the winter. Temperatures over the weekend are forecast to drop, according to the National Weather Service. Monday's high is only expected to reach 33 degrees. That drops to 25 for Tuesday's forecast.
So the sign board at Paoli Baptist Church this week raises a timely question.
What kind word (or other method) do you use to stay warm when the temperatures drop?
Tell us in the comments section at the bottom of this article.
Here's the National Weather Service forecast for the MLK Holiday weekend (and return to the workweek on Tuesday).
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 23. South wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 46. Southwest wind 10 to 13 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33. Southwest wind 10 to 13 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41. Breezy, with a west wind 14 to 24 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. West wind 9 to 15 mph.
- M.L.King Day A slight chance of snow showers after 8am. Partly sunny, with a high near 33. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 25.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 14.