The Paoli Bues Festival is tomorrow from 12noon-6 p.m. and in addition to some of the beat regional rock and blues bands, there will tons of stuff for the kids.
Patch is thrilled to be a sponsor again this year and we'll be there with prizes, face painting and activities for the kids in our sponsor tent. But that barely ever scratches the surface of what's available to families with children at the free outdoor festival.
In addition to the mainstage and vendor areas here are some of the events for kids and families scheduled for the Blues Fest:
- Karate Demonstrations 1:30-3:30 p.m.
- Harry Potter Look Alike Contest 3 p.m.
- NY Life Sponsors Child Safety ID Kits All Day
- Studio H Kids Beauty Stop
- Crafts tent sponsored by The Center on Central
- Phillie Phanatic 4-5 p.m.